Pages

▼

Monday, February 23, 2015

Meal Plan Monday

Hello friends! Happy Monday to you.  How was your weekend?  Mine was great!  It was our 9th wedding anniversary, and we were treated to a night away.  My parents looked after our kids for a night and we planned a 24 hour getaway.  It was so lovely!

Back now, and back to reality.  Here's this week's meal plan:

Monday: Leftover pizza (we had take-out last night)

Tuesday: Grilled chicken, baked broccoli and salad

Wednesday: Grilled pork chops, peas and perogies (our traditional "3P" dinner...it's a kid-pleaser!)

Thursday: Lasagne and salad (I'm making a big lasagne on Wednesday night, Thursday this week is a busy one with my hubby on the road for work and I have a PAC meeting in the early evening)

Friday: Leftover lasagne and salad (Fridays are hockey nights in our house, leftovers make for easy meal planning with the busy schedule!)

Saturday: Steak, Smashed Potatoes, Caesar Salad

What's on your menu this week?

1 comment:

Thank you so very much for visiting Addicted to Recipes! I love reading all your comments and will do my best to reply as quickly as I can. I sure hope you will come back and visit again soon!