Here are my TOP 10 RECIPES from 2013 (click recipe title to go to the full post)
10) Chunky Pecan Bars - Just made these the other day...took them to work...got RAVE reviews :-)
9) Chicken & Corn Chowder - Slow Cooker
8) Spaghetti Squash Mac N Cheese
7) Easy Cornbread - Slow Cooker
6) Pink Chantilly with Cranberries
5) Dawn's Baked Beans - Slow Cooker - Our youngest just LOVES these!
4) Parmesan Baked Potatoes - Oh so good...all that butter and parm!
3) Beef in Beer Pot Roast - Slow Cooker
2) Broccoli Cheddar Soup - Slow Cooker - a favourite in our house!
1) CINABUN CAKE! My #1 recipe of
all time, this one has been on fire this fall. Such a simple recipe, and the ingredients are all typical pantry staples. So good!